NR 567
Posted Friday 28 October 2011 ♥ 1:25 am ♥ 0 say Hello(s)

11 things about me me me me :
  • Nur Amanina Binti Zainol Roslan
  • Prefer to be called as Nyna
  • 7teens yrsold 
  • Smk Saujana Impian - The best !
  • Imma cool and friendly
  • I love my gals and family :)
  • I have dimples
  • Mc'titen and McFlurry (y)
  • Cadbury : All - Time - Faveghet <:
  • Bruno , Cody and CNblue <3 
  • Easy to hate and love pipols
Yusliana's :

1- What is your name?
2- What is your cutest nickname?
3-Things that you love to buy?
4- What is your favorite color?
5- What is your favorite food?
6- Things that you hate?
7- Tumblr or Twitter?
8- Do you believe Best Friends Forever?
9- Wedges or high-heels?
10- Zayn Malik or Zac Efron?
11- Do you love me ? hikhik

The Answer :
  • Nur Amanina Binti Zainol Roslan
  • Nyonyo , Nyno and kening tebal :)
  • Cadbury and panadol :D HAHA 
  • Turquoise , white and grey 
  • Nasi goreng kampung , McChcken and laksa
  • Coakcroach , lizard and annoying pipol
  • Both :*
  • Sometimes muehehe
  • Flats !
  • Zayn Efron can ? ;P hihi
  • Ofcs I do love you hikhuk <3
I don't want to tag anyone. Sorry , I dnt knw how to make questions. Tenkiu Yus :*
Have a blast :3 Loveyou !


NynaRoslan


Me
My name is NynaRoslan, 18 yrs old, Kbye.



Kisah Silam