NR 565
Posted Thursday 27 October 2011 ♥ 6:33 am ♥ 0 say Hello(s)
Tag frm ArinaJamal


1. Do you like people that wearing bracess ?
2. What do you think about me ?
3. You love to eat chocolate ?
4. Do you love or hate me ?
5. Give me 5 things about my blogger ?
6. Necklace or ring ?
7. Love your siblings ?
8. You prefer to choose handbag or high heels ?
9. Do you like shooping ? Why ?
10. What item you always bring when going out? 
11. Blackberry or Iphone ?



My answers :
  1. Uhm yess ! they look cute :)
  2.  Sexy and pretty 
  3.  Yess , heaven gilaaaaaaaaaa muehehe
  4.  Ofcs I love you <3
  5.  Full of stories , cute , sporty , cool and very informative 
  6.  Necklace :)
  7. Yupp , they're apples of my eyes 
  8.  HANDBAG forsure !
  9.  errrr ? Dunno lah
  10.  phone , panadol , cap kapak :) license and money 
  11.  Iphone <:
Thnks arina , I malas gila nak tag dekat org sebab dah tag dah utk older post before ni and tak tahu nak buat questions apa lagi hihi :) btw thnkyou thnkyou ! <3


NynaRoslan





Me
My name is NynaRoslan, 18 yrs old, Kbye.



Kisah Silam