NR 562
Posted Thursday 27 October 2011 ♥ 1:06 am ♥ 0 say Hello(s)
Salam





Tag from Mimi Wahidah :)


11 things about me:

  1. Nur Amanina Binti Zainol Roslan - Ma full name 
  2. I hate cockroaches -______-"
  3. Haters ? Iloveyou muah :*
  4. Nicknames ? Nyno Nyonyo Nyinyut Nyonyot Nani Ninu Rocklee Gendut Gemuk Jelly and kening tebal
  5. Friendly and love to laugh
  6. Active in netball + cadet correctional :)
  7. I love my family and friends :3
  8. I can cook hihi
  9. Not good in makeup
  10. I talk too much
  11. 1 disember ? Tamat sekolah T.T
Mimi's

  1. What is the best place ever you visit? : The best place ? Uhmm paddy fields - perak
  2. Two things you love about your bestfriend. : Understanding and always make me laugh  
  3. What last made you laugh? : Pagi tadi , tgok abg jatuh katil mcm nangka busuk XD
  4. What words that you love? : Mencarut -.- poyo , heh oh huh watlek watchill okeng babai !
  5. Do you like kids? : Yes I do :D rasa macam nak rogol sebab comel sangat lol 
  6. Name a movie that you can watch over and over? : Banyak bebeno 
  7. Do you like to dance? : Yuppie ! Best hehehe tapi tak pro pun 
  8. Do you smoke? : Gila ? Bau asap pun dah nazak :P
  9. Have you ever cheated in a relationship? Lol : Tak tahu , tak tak tak
  10. Do you regret anything? : Yess ;'< spm spm spm
  11. Are you a morning person? : Ofcs (Y)

Sorry I don't want to tag anyone. Sangat malas sorry :) btw tenkiu 



Me
My name is NynaRoslan, 18 yrs old, Kbye.



Kisah Silam