NR 547
Posted Monday 24 October 2011 ♥ 11:52 am ♥ 0 say Hello(s)
Tag From RyAzuin & Fatin Faziera :) Tenkiu pretty :3



THIS IS THE RULES:

  1. You must post this rules
  2. Each person must post 11 themselves in their journal
  3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer
  4. You have to choose eleven people to tagged and link them to the post
  5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER
  6. No tag back !
  7. No stuff in the tagging section about " YOU ARE TAG IF YOU READING THIS " YOU LEGITIMATELLY (a.k.a REALLY, TRUST , WITH ALL HONEST) have tagged 11 people.


11 things about me:


  1. Nyno nyno nyno ----> the name given by my old friend , Fatin Nadia. I miss her ! yes I miss her. Lol my twitter name is Nynorsln :3 but I prefer to be called as Nyna :)
  2. I love my family because they're so mean. Especially my mom <: Iloveher because she is very understanding
  3. I love my friends --->  You guys are amazing ! Yess ! Ilovemagals. Not to forget my cheras saujana and btho frnds. They're apples of my eyes ! muah muah :*
  4.  Easily close with everyone , take a note ! Don't judge me macam langsi ok ? 
  5. Math ? Haiyaaa I am weak in mathematics #factsaboutme but but but but I love circle and equation :D hihihihihi
  6. Cadbury ? My all-time faveghet chocolate hikhuk :P fatty gal booo meeeee ~
  7. I've 5 siblings ------> 4 brothers O.o can make me dizzy like a abcdefuck.
  8. Farah was the one who said me heartless hahahah act Im not :P
  9. Friendly ? Easy to laugh ? Yes It's me :>
  10. People make mistakes , as well as me. Pardon me if I hurt your heart
  11. And last I love Sopiah so much. Tenkiu fr alwys there by my side :}

RyAzuin's question
  1. Last time you were sick? : I am sick rite now -.- headache dushhhhh. Anyone pleasee cabut my head :P
  2. Your weirdest talent? : Uhmmm buat mata juling bnyak kali and cabut bulu hidung guna sepit rambut XD
  3. What do you want to wish for? : I wish I can get a lot of A's in SPM and yess I hope I get an offer to the UITM ! InsyaAllah amin :D
  4. Does you love anyone? : Yess actually I love people who loved me
  5. Does anyone love you? : Me dunno hiwhiwhiw. Ouh haa ma family wewitt ~  
  6. Do you cry easily? : Depends -.- 
  7. What do you want right now? : I want to be diligent ohaiii 
  8. What do you think about haters? : haters ? Let them condemn , take it as a compliment to be better than them. Stay strong (:
  9. Lil Wayne or Eminem? :
  10. Is this funny? : No , I enjoy this >,<
  11. What's your full name? Haha : Nur Amanina Binti Zainol Roslan

Fatin's question
  1. Where the place you met your boyfriend? : Sorry I have no boyfriend (:  
  2. Twitter or Facebook. What would you choose? : Forsure TWITTAH !
  3. Make one wish. : I wish I can get 5/straight A's in my SPM and get an offer to the University InsyaAllah amin.
  4. One thing that you know about me. : You're pretty (: hihi
  5. Do you love your boyfriend haha? : other questions ?
  6. What are you wearing right now? : Batik sarung and Tee
  7. Do you have a crush? : Dunno dunno dunno
  8. Are you still thinking about your ex bf? : No time to think about him
  9. The things that you never forget to bring? : Phone , license , money and his nametag 
  10. The best present ever you had. : Telekung frm mama and X3-02 frm Along. Oh yaaa a suprise birthday party 
  11. Is your exboyfriend's girlfriend fine with you? : Yupppppp !
My Question Is

  1. Have you ever fight with your bestfriend? :
  2. What do you know about love? :
  3. Have you ever sulk with your mother? Why? :
  4. One thing you know about ur crush/partner? : 
  5. Your views on women and handbags? :
  6. If you are angry, what are the things that can relieve your anger? :
  7. Your nickname? Who gave? :
  8. Iphone or bb? :
  9. If you're a mother , what would you do? :
  10. 5 of your favorite food? :
  11. 5 items are always there in your handbag? :
I tag to :


I tambah lagi 2 ;) 

NynaRoslan




Me
My name is NynaRoslan, 18 yrs old, Kbye.



Kisah Silam