NR 487
Posted Sunday 7 August 2011 ♥ 5:15 am ♥ 0 say Hello(s)
Assalamualaikum

Hello and goodmorning all
I'm Nyna Rocelan and at ths time I was in the Bistro Restaurant. Nahh me dont knw the name of ths restaurant but it is located in Alam Damai , Cheras :p

Me me was with my bradah and their frnds. Ada Syafiq , Syahid , Reza and his brotha. Nahh tak kenal pun. Syafiq je I kenal -..- cause masa I kecik kecik dulu dia selalu beli kan ice-cream :D hikhik he said me me cute hehe. Long time no see bhaii ! about 5 or 6 years lama kan tak jumpa omg omg jumpa balik -____- 

- so nao I was so sleepy zzzz"
-  Almost 5 hours I was here with my smelly face -..- 
- I felt very dizzy
- Angah bought panadol and warm milo
- I update my blog using Angah's 
- They're still there
- Me me alone ~.~
- NAK BALIK !

Nr , bye





Me
My name is NynaRoslan, 18 yrs old, Kbye.



Kisah Silam